Solar is The Next Step to Energy Independence
Solar Makes Economic Sense
A Solar system is based on your current electric bill so that you no longer pay the power company because that money will now be used to purchase ownership in your own Solar electric power plant. That monthly electric bill you’ve been paying all these years can now be invested in Solar for your home.
This is the game changer!
Instead of basically renting electricity from the power company you will generate your own electricity and any excess you produce you can sell back to the power company.
There are also many other benefits.
- Solar costs have fallen 82% since 2010
- UPDATE – Solar Tax Credit is now 30%
- Replace up to 100% of your electric bill
- Battery backup systems are available so you never lose power during power outages
- 25 Year Performance Warranty
- Increase the value of your home
- Property Tax Exemption – Exclude the added value of your solar system from property taxation.
- Lock-in your energy costs for years to come
- Offset rising energy costs
- Decrease your carbon footprint and provide clean, reliable energy for your family
We do not sell, rent or lease your informaiton to third parties, we will contact you directly and any information submitted is for our use only.